Welcome to FAST -
ODD BEHAVIORAL RATING SCALE
Never Or Rarely
1. Loses Temper (Tantrums)
2. Argues with Adults (Primarily Parents and especially Mother)
3. Actively defies or refuses to comply with adults’ requests or rules
4. Deliberately annoys people (pets)
5. Blames others for his/her mistakes or misbehavior
6. Is touchy or easily annoyed by others
7. Is angry and resentful
8. Is spiteful and vindictive (likes to get even)
Adapted from “Disruptive Behavior Disorders Rating Scale”, Barkley, Russell (1997).
Defiant children: A clinician’s manual for parent training
Psychometric properties reported in (Hommersen, Murray, Ohan & Johnston, 2006) Oppostional Defiant Disorder Rating Scale: Preliminary Evidence of Reliability and Validity
. Journal of Emotional and Behavioral Disorders
, 14,2, 118-125.
View The Results Today
© Copyright 2019
. All rights reserved.